Here's what I've learned.
1. Results come from using systems that work.
Results do not come from going after anything willy-nilly or by chance. Over the past 15 years, I've learned some systems that work and would love to share them with you.
2. Results come from consistency.
Pressing play. Drinking a super shake. Putting good fuel in my brain as well as my body.
Every day. I've learned from experience that consistency is the key.
3. Results come from finding fitness that works in your life.
25 or 30 minutes a day is do-able for everyone. It just is. I'm a mom to 3 girls and wife to a football coach. Life is busy. We all have to find time to make ourselves a priority. I can help you do that.
4. EVERYone DESERVES to feel their best. And that means fitness is not negotiable. Not. Negotiable.
5. Sunshine makes any day even better. 🌞🌞🌞. Enough said.
Married to a college football coach, 3 daughters, Beachbody Master Trainer and Coach, Disney fanatic, aspire to inspire, serve others, and be a force of passion. Meet Julie!