WOW! While I prefer white SAND, it is truly gorgeous outside...just a bit too cold to enjoy it!!
Lots on tap today...
- Day 1 of a new Team Sparta Basic Training group. SO EXCITED for these coaches as they begin their journey in changing their lives and the lives of others. Basic Training is fantastic and I'm really proud of these coaches for stepping up!
- I"m filming a little workout for my Fishers YMCA crew - sorry, for legal reasons it will be exclusive to them. Thanks to Jonathon Gelfand, Beachbody's fantastic head legal, for helping make sure the video stayed on the right side of the law!
- Today is Team Beachbody's National SURGE call. I'm humbled to speak for a bit on the call with our CEO, Carl Daikeler. I will make sure to show the 135,000+ Beachbody coaches - and who knows how many others watching - the beautiful snow drifts just outside my office window
- Finish my intentions and goals for 2014 and share with my team
- Prep for SUPER SATURDAY this weekend with Team Sparta
- Prep for a PiYo Training this weekend
- Organize the girls' winter activities including musical theater and cheer for Jessy and summer dance intensive auditions for Josie.
- Plan our trips to watch Jenna in her final season of Winter Guard.
Whew!! that's a LOT for a Snow Day!! Oh and do all that while keeping 3 girls occupied and fight-free! Where's Disney when I need it??!!
What about YOU?? What are your plans on this frigid Monday?