TIP #1: Surround yourself with positive people
- Our brains can be the hardest body part to train -- it can pysch us out before we even get started.
- Surround yourself with people who WANT to see you succeed..who want to HELP you succeed. These people are your FIT TRIBE!
- Your Fit Tribe will hold you accountable! They will congratulate you on a job well done and give you a swift kick when you need to get moving!
- They say you are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with -- so choose your Fit Tribe wisely.
TIP #2: Stay connected with your Tribe
- Having a Fit Tribe isn’t enough -- you need to stay engaged.
- Check in on a DAILY basis.
- Share your thoughts -- your struggles -- your successes.
- When you engage DAILY you are keeping yourself accountable.
TIP #3: Share your goals
- No matter what our goals are -- when we share them they become REAL.
- Be honest, share your goals with your Fit Tribe.
- You goals should be specific and measurable and be used to hold you accountable.
- Be sure your goals match the effort you are willing to put in. If these two don’t align you’ll need to either lower your goal or raise your effort.
Are you interested in joining my FIT TRIBE? Email me today to get started!