Hydration is so important for our overall health. When we aren't properly hydrated it affects how we feel AND how we function.
Check out these benefits of proper hydration:
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps keep our digestive process 'moving'
- Helps our endurance during workouts
- Improves our mood
Experts suggest we should be drinking half our body weight in ounces of water each day. So if you weigh 150lbs, you should be drinking at least 75 ounces of water each day. Are you getting enough water in your day? If not, here are a few quick tips:
- Keep a bottle of water by your nightstand and guzzle before your feet even hit the floor in the morning.
- Drink 8 ounces of water BEFORE your meals.
- Always have a bottle of water with you in the car. I'll keep you hydrated and keep those impulse cravings at bay.